ICAI vide announcement dated September 10, 2020 announced that the students who have passed Final exam on or before November 2018 and were already registered in www.icaionlineregistration.org for physical mode training but have partially completed/not started the training in physical mode, can complete the remaining days of training in virtual mode
Such students are not required to pay the fees again. The course will be LIVE w.e.f. 15th September, 2020
ICAI vide announcement dated September 07, 2020 announced that the students of May 2021 Final course, exam as one time measure, can undergo MCS and Advanced IT Course through Virtual Mode to be conducted by the respective regional and branch offices of ICAI.
The portal for undergoing Virtual MCS/Adv.IT classes will be LIVE from 15th September,2020
ICAI has organised 4 days Online Refresher Course on Accounting Standard from September 01, 2020 to September 04, 2020
Complete details of the course is given in the below attachment:
AS Online Referesher Course
ICAI vide announcement dated July 31, 2020 announced that the students of both Foundation and Direct Entry, who are eligible to undergo Orientation Course/Information Technology Course can undergo the aforestated Courses through virtual mode to be conducted by the respective regional and branch offices of ICAI. The online classes will be launched w.e.f. 1st August, 2020 for which students are required to visit www.icaionlineregistration.org or contact the respective branch for registration in launched batches.
ICAI vide announcement dated May 21, 2020 announced that the students of Final course exam (July, 2020 & November,2020) or students who have passed the Final exam/result withheld (May,2019 & November,2019) as one time measure can undergo MCS and Advanced IT Course through Virtual Mode https://virtualmcs.icai.org as per the following:
- The students who have partially undergone the Course shall be completing the balance hours of the Course though virtual mode. The students who are yet to start the course shall be undergoing the complete course.
- The students who have already paid the fees for physical classes through online portal need not pay fees again in virtual mode.
- The portal for undergoing Virtual MCS/Adv.IT will be LIVE from June 01, 2020.
ICAI vide announcement dated April 19, 2020 announced virtual revision classes for Intermediate and Final examinations to be held in June 2020. Batches will start from April 22, 2020. Key takeaways are:
- Intensive live classes- Cover all important topics in 2-5 days per subject.
- Timings: 7 to 10 am in the morning and 7 to 9 pm in the evening.
- Delivered on your laptop/desktop/smart phone.
- Special Sessions by renowned personalities.
- Interactive classes with facility to raise questions and responses during the classes. Students may ask question and answers in live sessions using raise question/chat option/click on the link.
Notes for the respective classes and practice questions will be also shared by the respective faculty
ICAI vide announcement dated March 20, 2020 announced one-time relaxation from completion of Orientation Course (OC) and Information Technology Training (ITT) Course before admission in Practical Training on or before 30th April, 2020 and
- allowed to take admission in Practical Training on or before 30th April, 2020;
- Complete Orientation Course and IT Training on or before 31st August, 2020 &
- thereafter be allowed to appear in Final examination to be held in November,2022.
- ICAI announcement
ICAI board of studies has announced 2nd batch of Virtual Revision Classes for May 2020 examinations starting from for
Final Course-February 18, 2020
Intermediate Course- March 04, 2020
Recorded lectures will be available till May 25, 2020.Registar on bit.ly/RevisionClasses
The Board of Studies is providing live virtual classes for the benefit of students with high quality and at notional fees under the Revised Scheme of Education and Training applicable from July 01, 2017. It has also launched revisionary classes with the facility of whole day classes to cover important topics in 2-5 days per subject. We request our members to inform their articles about the same so that they could avail the benefits.